Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Little Gift to Myself

Some nice kid on Etsy got a great mohair sweater and posted it about it in the forums. I was so jealous because it looked so much like the sweater Kurt Cobain wore. He was so sweet and convoed (Etsy term for e-mail) a link to one on Ebay that was even better than his. Of course it went in my watch list and now hopefully it will be in the mail to me real soon. The seller is from WA and I'm from OR so I should get it real quick. I'm so excited. Here is a little comparison. To my sis MINE :)

It is a vintage Pebble Beach. Oh just look at it!!! I hope it isn't stinky lol

No comments:

Post a Comment