Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Uplifting Post...the rounds and other fun stuff

Round 1...
 Round 2...
 Round 3...Sahara pwned Pepper!
Speaking of three. Here is Morpheus (Mastiff), Pepper (Boxer) and we all know and love Sahara the Pug.
I'm feeling bad because I haven't posted any pictures of my girl Sadie my Chocolate Lab....
Do you understand why now...okay just to get the vision out of your head here are so more cute puppy pictures. Seriously I love my girl Sadie and my Black lab Shadow.


2 comments:

  1. Sahara is like the damn cutest thing...Maybe your pug and mine should "hook up"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't decide if she is going to be fixed or not. Are you in Oregon?

    ReplyDelete