Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Audrey, Marilyn and Jayne my three dress forms

My sister found me a great deal on a plus size dress form. It is Twin Fit by Dritz. I purchased it for about $160.00 including shipping. I had a $5.00 off coupon from Sew Vac Direct
Some specs on my largest form:
Bust: 48" - 54"
Waist: 41" - 47"
Hips: 51" - 57"
Back Waist Length: 17" - 19"
Neck: 16"+

Honestly I am not happy with Marilyn (the red one) I use it a lot and sometimes the plastic on the top pops out if I make it to it's fullest size. It always slides down on me too. I like to keep my forms about my height so it's easier to work with the garments. I'm am so happy to make this investment. No more stuffing Marilyn! I do recommend the Dritz though!

1 comment:

  1. Oi, olhando seu blog me deparei com seus manequins de prova, já faz algum tempo que venho procurando para comprar, acho que agora encontrei o site. Seus "dogs" são muito fofos. Bjs.
    Tuca.

    ReplyDelete