Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 9

I'm basically done with this dress! Yeah I knew day nine would be a good day. I'm letting it hang overnight prior to hemming. I want to add a couple extras accents to the dress but other than that it is completed. The petticoat under it is not the proper one for the dress...still have to make that.
I am totally in love with the fabric though! I'm also totally in love with my sister's puppy. Here is a picture she sent me. I didn't get to babysit today because my sister knew that I would get nothing done if I had her here. She probably is right.

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress! i love the purple ... oh and the baby pug. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dress and Sahara are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the fabric and the little bow at the top.

    ReplyDelete