Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disappointments but still a pretty dress

My grey wiggle dress. She loved it and didn't expect it to be so pretty. I did some extras for her since I knew she was getting married in it. It fit but was a little too snug. She is going to make it work but these are the times I hate the most. I feel horrible. You always wish for perfection, you always wish for OMG it fits amazing I love everything about it. I think I have about a 99% good rate but the 1% will always bring me down.
I absolutely loved the back of this dress and the lace sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment