Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm so excited about this order

I love reproducing clothing but at the same time it takes away from designing my own because if I'm too busy recreated garments then how can I create something from my own imagination. Well thanks to Tabs I will be able to do a dress I call the YOU dress. Inspired by the person I'm making it for. This will be her fourth order I've created for her and she is putting her trust in me. I have a firm promise not to list whatever I create for her so she will be getting a truly one of kind dress. Stay tuned I will be posting the final product after she receives it of course!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i can't wait to see what you come up with!! in the meantime, i'm so taken with the 1940's looking dress (you did the child's version in aqua) that i've blogged about it again here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks quietandsmalladventures. I got the fabric in today and shhhh....it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete